Making the World a Better Place For All of Us
I Need A Companion
I Want To Become A Companion
About Constant Companions
When caring for a pet becomes physically challenging for seniors, veterans, and others, our Constant Companions program offers in-home assistance.
- walk the dog
- clean the litter box
- provide a ride to the vet or groomer
- administer the pet’s medication
- other tasks needed to ensure the pet’s well-being
Constant Companions ensures that these animals are cared for and can safely stay at home, exactly where their people need them. If you’re interested in having a Constant Companions volunteer help you, please use the button below to contact us or call Barb Kohley at (847) 697-2880 ext. 34.
Be A Constant Companions Volunteer
By helping people care for their pet, you’ll ensure these animals remain the Constant Companions their people need them to be. As a Constant Companions volunteer, you’ll:
- visit the home of your assigned pet as needed
- perform basic care such as cleaning the litter box or walking the dog
- engage with the person to help keep him/her company and assess any greater needs
Constant Companions volunteers help people, and their pets stay healthy, happy, and together. If you’re interested in becoming a Constant Companions volunteer, please use the button below to contact us or call Barb Kohley at (847) 697-2880 ext. 34.